I have a feeling I will be up very late tonight watching Project Runway
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:43 PM
I called the man from Westwood Baptist church and left him a message about the concert. He called me back... It was the scariest thing ever. He was not a very nice man, nor did he sound AT ALL interested in the idea of raising money for a missionary. he is going to call me back tomorrow. I hope he says yes, I hope this all works. God is control, it will work. God is way more important than Lynn Bartz.
In other news....
I dont really have much other news, I did NOTHING today.
I got to talk to Luke the other day on the phone, that was exciting... havent talked to him since :\ He's a great guy.
Shoot... my life is boring now! I've been working out more? Woo!
Ok im going to watch Project Runway, I love fashion!
In other news....
I dont really have much other news, I did NOTHING today.
I got to talk to Luke the other day on the phone, that was exciting... havent talked to him since :\ He's a great guy.
Shoot... my life is boring now! I've been working out more? Woo!
Ok im going to watch Project Runway, I love fashion!