Welcome
Take me as you find me
all my fears and failures

Profile
Sara Ann Reimer.
Married to my best friend since 07.19.08
Loves God, trying to figure out what that means.
Studying to become a professional photographer.


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

credits
Everything:infravermelho
I can blog as much as I want
Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:18 PM
I just want to go to Sudan, and do what God has called me to do. But I have to do this whole "school" thing which is long, and this "too young" thing which is annoying. But I told myself until I can do what I want to do, I will do what I can. I know God needs me to be here right now, at my high school, in my YOUth Church. And maybe a teenager is what he needs. I want to start changing my lifestyle, just living more "frugally" I guess. I want to be a servant, working in any way I can. I want to volunteer at the homeless shelter, spend next summer serving in an orphanage in Uganda maybe [thanks for the inspiration Caitlin]. I just want to take every every-day oppurtunity that I have to serve other people, because that builds SUCH a strong community, like us Veritas kids have. And I dont even want to think about serving, I just want to do it, and not be like, "I guess I should." I want to do it because I love doing it, and I love the "pay it forward because I want to out of kindness" reaction it creates. Its true. I saw this 94857 times at Veritas. We just has such a community. From the first day we all accepted each other, got to know each other. And everyone did things for each other just because we wanted to. And anytime someone would take my plate, I would be inspired to take everyone elses plates. This one night I remember I was washing my dishes [we washed our own while we were camping] and what you had to do was wash your dishes, rinse them, and then sanitize them, so there were 3 different tubs on both sides of the table. And I just wanted to wash everyone's dishes for some reason. So I started doing that, and all the people around me were like, "hey we can be a team, you wash, I'll rinse, and he'll sanitize." And within a minute everyone wanted to help, we had two teams going. And even when we were full everyone was kind of hesitant to let us do their dishes and came with responses like, "Are you sure? I can do my own, really." And then eventually, "Oh, well thank you so much, let me know if you need me to relieve you." It was great. I miss that so much. But one of my leaders was telling me how if you do that in your YOUth group, or your family, or at school, people will have a response. And you can take the community we shared in Veritas, and take it into our world.

Lunchtime!