The earth is filled with His glory
Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:14 PM
"Holy is the Lord, God almighty
the earth is filled with his glory."
Today I had a car wash and a garage sale to raise money for rock for sudan and we raised $490!!!! Praise God!!!
One little problem... where the heck are we going to have this thing?!?!
Yah so I dont really know... but it will happen. And doing the fundraisers today insured it.
I would really like to have it at either the OBJH field or the HS field, that would be AWESOME. But that is sort of up to Derek since he will be dealing with power/sound, and I dont know if he would want to do that.
I just got a bunch of music to learn before I go to Veritas next week. I am really excited for that other than the fact that I CANT SING since I am still sort of sick. It sucks, I cant sing at all!!!
Today was a fantastic day, except for the fact that I cant walk anymore because my feet hurt, and Im tired! whew! Thank you to everyone who helped out today [Talitha, Austin, Nikki, Jordan, my parents]
the earth is filled with his glory."
Today I had a car wash and a garage sale to raise money for rock for sudan and we raised $490!!!! Praise God!!!
One little problem... where the heck are we going to have this thing?!?!
Yah so I dont really know... but it will happen. And doing the fundraisers today insured it.
I would really like to have it at either the OBJH field or the HS field, that would be AWESOME. But that is sort of up to Derek since he will be dealing with power/sound, and I dont know if he would want to do that.
I just got a bunch of music to learn before I go to Veritas next week. I am really excited for that other than the fact that I CANT SING since I am still sort of sick. It sucks, I cant sing at all!!!
Today was a fantastic day, except for the fact that I cant walk anymore because my feet hurt, and Im tired! whew! Thank you to everyone who helped out today [Talitha, Austin, Nikki, Jordan, my parents]