Bend: Day 1
Monday, July 17, 2006 2:16 PM
[I will post about Veritas later, there is too much for this laptop to handle]
Yesterday we woke up, and went to float the river, it was fun, and there were no drunks [yay for new state laws!] Then we came home and had amazing turkey sandwhiches and avacodoes [I wouldnt be saying that if they werent amazing!] what else did we do... We went shopping at the old mill district, but it was soo hot we were only there for about 45 minutes. So we rented tommy boy [best movie ever] and steel magnolias [i didnt watch it]
So far today my aunt and her friend went white watering on the big eddy, and my other aunt, my mom, and I got spa pedicures, they were amazing!! In a little bit we are going to see Pirates of the Carribean 2 so I am very excited. Tomorrow we are planning on floating SunRiver and then hitting up some more shopping. Today was better than yesterday because I got to talk to some friends from veritas, and they have all made changes in there lives [I can tell because of their myspace] as well as I have, and that makes me happy. we are still like one big family.
Love.
Yesterday we woke up, and went to float the river, it was fun, and there were no drunks [yay for new state laws!] Then we came home and had amazing turkey sandwhiches and avacodoes [I wouldnt be saying that if they werent amazing!] what else did we do... We went shopping at the old mill district, but it was soo hot we were only there for about 45 minutes. So we rented tommy boy [best movie ever] and steel magnolias [i didnt watch it]
So far today my aunt and her friend went white watering on the big eddy, and my other aunt, my mom, and I got spa pedicures, they were amazing!! In a little bit we are going to see Pirates of the Carribean 2 so I am very excited. Tomorrow we are planning on floating SunRiver and then hitting up some more shopping. Today was better than yesterday because I got to talk to some friends from veritas, and they have all made changes in there lives [I can tell because of their myspace] as well as I have, and that makes me happy. we are still like one big family.
Love.