been a long night
Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:31 AM
...feeling a little upset. For some reason whenever I feel like this I always want to start over.. I dont know why. Just delete everything. Maybe its because I feel like its not good enough, and maybe thats why I am upset. Or maybe if I just didnt care that would get me less hurt. But I know nothing will make this feeling go away, at least not for a while. It's legitamet hurting. And I cant complain because I walked into it, and I walked into it knowing that it would hurt, but I kept walking. I guess I just didnt care. I wish that my common sense would SOMETIME kick into my emotions. I know that emotions are hard to control, but someone told me once that love is a commitment, not just an emotion. And I know we're both feeling it. We both opened up to each other, became vulnerable to each other, told each other what we were feeling. And we both knew where it was going. I know Luke's hurting too right now, but that doesnt make my heart feel any less broken. I think we walk around blind 90% of our lives. And I think 80% of that time we choose to blindefold ourselves, so its not really blindness, its just closing our eyes. But I've always known that closing my eyes wouldnt make anything go away. Praise the God who gives, and takes away.