Today was FANTASTIC!!!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:17 PM
Today was over all a pretty amazing day. Despite a few negative people [*cough* Mr. Nakhla]. I met with Cindy afterschool, and after we talked about Charity's work, I actually got to ask them to Charity on Instant Messaging. When she was telling me what she was doing, I felt so called to be there with her. She said she was called when she was 15 to go be in Sudan. And I feel like I should be too. I definetly want to go and visit when Im out of High School, and maybe get medical training in somwhere like India like she did. It makes me feel really good when I think about helping those people. So I will definitely be praying about this more!
Another reason this day rocked, was because Cindy told me that when she leaves Urraco at the end of August she will reccomend me to take her place, and even train me! If you know me very well you know I have been looking for a job, and this is like my dream job!!
Another great thing is now that I have that information on Charity, the concert is back on track! Now I can look for sponsors, get shirts and fliers made, and hopefully book more bands. This is all coming together really well. I still need prayer!
Thank you all so much for everything you do!
"Write this down, remember every word. Not what they told you way back when."
Another reason this day rocked, was because Cindy told me that when she leaves Urraco at the end of August she will reccomend me to take her place, and even train me! If you know me very well you know I have been looking for a job, and this is like my dream job!!
Another great thing is now that I have that information on Charity, the concert is back on track! Now I can look for sponsors, get shirts and fliers made, and hopefully book more bands. This is all coming together really well. I still need prayer!
Thank you all so much for everything you do!
"Write this down, remember every word. Not what they told you way back when."