its just that...
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:16 PM
I smelled that smell.
That one smell, that I can never forget.
"Boy?!" I called out in my head as I raced into the hallway.
Only to be left in a whisper.
He wasnt there.
But that smell.
I smelled it and I jumped up.
I saw him through a window.
"Boy.." My heart called out this time.
Knowing he was too far away.
I went back in the classroom and sat down.
Sometimes I smell it.
When Im just thinking of him.
When you're gone, and the wind is all that's left passing me.
I am just as ok.
That one smell, that I can never forget.
"Boy?!" I called out in my head as I raced into the hallway.
Only to be left in a whisper.
He wasnt there.
But that smell.
I smelled it and I jumped up.
I saw him through a window.
"Boy.." My heart called out this time.
Knowing he was too far away.
I went back in the classroom and sat down.
Sometimes I smell it.
When Im just thinking of him.
When you're gone, and the wind is all that's left passing me.
I am just as ok.