Goals of Summer
Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:47 PM
Usually when every summer starts, or every school year starts, I always say to myself, "I am totally going to change this summer [or school year]. Im going to better myself and completely change." But this summer... I'm not saying that, because I dont think I need to change, Im happy with myself. There are a few things I want to better myself at of course. So I just came up with this list of goals for this summer...
- Workout regularly and eat healthier
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Become really good at the drums
- Be the tannest I have ever been, lol
- Read a lot of books
- Be myself
- Have an influence on someone
Well... summer is here! Have a good one! :]
- Workout regularly and eat healthier
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Become really good at the drums
- Be the tannest I have ever been, lol
- Read a lot of books
- Be myself
- Have an influence on someone
Well... summer is here! Have a good one! :]