plagarism? get over it.
Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:33 PM
A girl I know posted this in the "About Me" section of her myspace. I had to steal it, it's wonderful.
"I'm devoted to Jesus Christ. I have never in my life felt such a desire to seek him in the way that i am right now. To pick up my cross and follow him. He's real. God is real. God changes people. I have been set apart i have been sanctified, i am called. Screw impurity, insecurity, self hatred, anger, malice, i have no time to play around with the distractions of this world that are here only to interupt my destiny. I'm no where close to perfect, but Jesus is, so i figure the closer i get to him the better off i'll be! God's word says to be renewed in the spirit of our minds and put on a new self which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of truth. So that's what i'm about. God is beyond what our minds can comprehend. "
"I'm devoted to Jesus Christ. I have never in my life felt such a desire to seek him in the way that i am right now. To pick up my cross and follow him. He's real. God is real. God changes people. I have been set apart i have been sanctified, i am called. Screw impurity, insecurity, self hatred, anger, malice, i have no time to play around with the distractions of this world that are here only to interupt my destiny. I'm no where close to perfect, but Jesus is, so i figure the closer i get to him the better off i'll be! God's word says to be renewed in the spirit of our minds and put on a new self which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of truth. So that's what i'm about. God is beyond what our minds can comprehend. "