Once again, Floodgate show in the nick of time!!
Monday, May 01, 2006 4:14 PM
I'm ok. That's a good thing. Yes I did hit a very low low. Dont really know why, stupid brain, lol. But last night's Floodgate show was probably the best one ever. And you CANT escape God there, don't even try. Austin came, and he just became a Christian, so while I was up onstage I just kept smiling every time I would look at him because I was so happy for him. Then Molly started crying and went into a corner of the room, I went over and talked to her, then we went to the front of the stage and we all just gathered around her and prayed for her. And people from the band came down, and people from our YOUth group and all layed hands on each other. It was very "unifying" [that was the only word i could think of] . I just couldnt stop smiling and laughing and dancing the whole time. I think I'm finally reallly getting WORSHIP. I'm starting to grasp it, and I think that's what the happiness was. Or "Jesus Crack" as Molly calls it, lol. Thank you Jesus.
Rescue
You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of you
Cause I need you Jesus
to come to my rescue
Where else can I go?
There's no other name by
which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you
You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of you
Cause I need you Jesus
to come to my rescue
Where else can I go?
there's no other name by
which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you
I dont know the name of this song
Light of man
Love of God
Healing for the wounded heart
Like a child
I quiet my soul
Hear your voice
Surround me Lord
Jesus
Hold me into your heart
Into your heart
and oh my soul delights
And I know you hear my prayer
take me deeper, oh Lord
Glorious son
to you iIshall bow
bow my knees
bow my will
cherished by
the strong and the weak
humble hearts
shall hear you speak
By your love
Lord you opened by heart
now you're light will shine, always
By you're work
Lord your promise secure
my soul will live, always
Rescue
You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of you
Cause I need you Jesus
to come to my rescue
Where else can I go?
There's no other name by
which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you
You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of you
Cause I need you Jesus
to come to my rescue
Where else can I go?
there's no other name by
which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow you
I dont know the name of this song
Light of man
Love of God
Healing for the wounded heart
Like a child
I quiet my soul
Hear your voice
Surround me Lord
Jesus
Hold me into your heart
Into your heart
and oh my soul delights
And I know you hear my prayer
take me deeper, oh Lord
Glorious son
to you iIshall bow
bow my knees
bow my will
cherished by
the strong and the weak
humble hearts
shall hear you speak
By your love
Lord you opened by heart
now you're light will shine, always
By you're work
Lord your promise secure
my soul will live, always