What? Why am I here?!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:27 AM
Yes, it's 8:27, yes, there is school today, no, Im not there. I couldnt go to school today, I couldnt walk this morning, my feet hurt too bad. Ughh Makenna is screaming... I dont want to walk to her room to pick her up... ok she stopped, good.
The feet thing- grr- it's just getting worse. My summer plans may be ruined, I dont know yet.
What else...
You dont really know how addicted to myspace you are, until you delete yours. I feel like a part of me is missing. Seriously, I think about it all the time, lol. Its like being really thirsty, and telling yourself you cant get something to drink. It sucks. I thought the "urges" would have gone away by now, lol. But they havent. I guess I will be away from it longer than I thought.
Ok seriously, I just wrote a paragraph on frickin myspace...
Im really bored. you shouldnt be reading this blog, Im just addicted to typing, I must have some outlet. Stop reading this.
My feet hurt. That was the purpose of this blog. I dont want a wheelchair though, because then I will feel like a retard. yepp..
Gotta go get Makenna, she's so great.
The feet thing- grr- it's just getting worse. My summer plans may be ruined, I dont know yet.
What else...
You dont really know how addicted to myspace you are, until you delete yours. I feel like a part of me is missing. Seriously, I think about it all the time, lol. Its like being really thirsty, and telling yourself you cant get something to drink. It sucks. I thought the "urges" would have gone away by now, lol. But they havent. I guess I will be away from it longer than I thought.
Ok seriously, I just wrote a paragraph on frickin myspace...
Im really bored. you shouldnt be reading this blog, Im just addicted to typing, I must have some outlet. Stop reading this.
My feet hurt. That was the purpose of this blog. I dont want a wheelchair though, because then I will feel like a retard. yepp..
Gotta go get Makenna, she's so great.