I watch your lifestyle, be careful!
Friday, March 17, 2006 9:55 PM
Hmm.. So I was reading my friend Justin's blog, and the very first entry he wrote he was talking about how kids dont listen when the YOUth Pastor talks and blady blady blah... its all true. Even if we listen, we dont remember it on Wednesday. What does affect me is the way Justin might act. [or any Christian role model in my life]. Nikki basicly taught me "how to be a Christian", not like, with speaches, or sermons, or long rambles about what I should do with my life, just by hanging out with her. The biggest things kids soke up is what you do, not what you say. Just hanging out with her day to day I learned what it was all about [i was young and naieve[sp]]
But anyways, listen up older Christians:
You can tell me whatever you want
but I really pay attention to your lifestyle
remember that. its how you can make the biggest impact. you dont have to teach us.
But anyways, listen up older Christians:
You can tell me whatever you want
but I really pay attention to your lifestyle
remember that. its how you can make the biggest impact. you dont have to teach us.