your faith= my faith. for now anyway.
Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:21 PM
How do we have faith in what we dont know anything about? Have never came in contact with? Have never directly seen or spoken with? Other people.
Like, Peter, or Matthew, or David. They said God is alive and well.
So basicly our faith is really someone elses. Because if I ask you how you can believe in God, and after I finally contradict all the: "Well he blah blah blahed for so-and-so."'s you'll finally get to, well read the bible. And who wrote the bible, other people.
Other people wrote the bible based on their faith, and what they saw or learned about Jesus. And that is what we base our faith, and hopefully our life on. You get it?
A week ago I couldnt believe in God a bit. I couldnt trust him. I doubted he existed. But then Brian said something to me...
"God is alive and well Sara."
Thats all. Even though my mom said that to me like 983475 times the night before, I finally understood it when he said it. to me when he said that he really said...
"God's there Sara, I know it, he has proven alive to me, I know it, I know it."
And it was just like.. well if Brian knows it.. Brian knows.
I dont know, it's all pretty confusing, but not in my brain. All im saying is that for now, or for whenever you are finding it hard to have faith. Use someone elses, just for now. So you dont drown. Because most of us do that our whole lives.
Like, Peter, or Matthew, or David. They said God is alive and well.
So basicly our faith is really someone elses. Because if I ask you how you can believe in God, and after I finally contradict all the: "Well he blah blah blahed for so-and-so."'s you'll finally get to, well read the bible. And who wrote the bible, other people.
Other people wrote the bible based on their faith, and what they saw or learned about Jesus. And that is what we base our faith, and hopefully our life on. You get it?
A week ago I couldnt believe in God a bit. I couldnt trust him. I doubted he existed. But then Brian said something to me...
"God is alive and well Sara."
Thats all. Even though my mom said that to me like 983475 times the night before, I finally understood it when he said it. to me when he said that he really said...
"God's there Sara, I know it, he has proven alive to me, I know it, I know it."
And it was just like.. well if Brian knows it.. Brian knows.
I dont know, it's all pretty confusing, but not in my brain. All im saying is that for now, or for whenever you are finding it hard to have faith. Use someone elses, just for now. So you dont drown. Because most of us do that our whole lives.