this is me not complaining, just being mad
Friday, February 17, 2006 11:10 PM
So I'm pretty much fed up with all the stupid pain crap. Ugh how I hate physical pain (well duh!) Like, my feet, it's just getting really old. Now, when I think about doing things, example: shopping, dancing, going to school, going for a walk, working out, trying out for the spring musical, standing... etc.. I just think, "ow", or "Well I cant do that anyways... I cant stand."
I'm going to the doctor on Thursday, I dont really know what that's going to do.
Doctor: "Well Sara, you have two options. 1.) You get surgery, and that helps for a while, but screws you over when you're older. Or 2.) You can not have surgery, and just sit on the couch the rest of your life.. "
welll shit.
And now I have this stupid ear problem, I'm like def and I feel like a clamp is shutting down on my head trying to make it explode. blah blah blah, im sick of it all. But then again, once the ear thing goes away something else will happen, like a rash, or a broken toe, or something random and painful that cant be fixed like that. It just will.
well goodnight. i really am trying not to be bitter and angry, its just hard, pain after pain, it has to stop sometime, or maybe i'll just die in pain. ha.
I'm going to the doctor on Thursday, I dont really know what that's going to do.
Doctor: "Well Sara, you have two options. 1.) You get surgery, and that helps for a while, but screws you over when you're older. Or 2.) You can not have surgery, and just sit on the couch the rest of your life.. "
welll shit.
And now I have this stupid ear problem, I'm like def and I feel like a clamp is shutting down on my head trying to make it explode. blah blah blah, im sick of it all. But then again, once the ear thing goes away something else will happen, like a rash, or a broken toe, or something random and painful that cant be fixed like that. It just will.
well goodnight. i really am trying not to be bitter and angry, its just hard, pain after pain, it has to stop sometime, or maybe i'll just die in pain. ha.