Ok so I lied...
Monday, January 16, 2006 7:00 PM
get over it. just kidding. So I ended up going to Snow, and I'm really glad I did. Unfortunetly it wasnt THAT significant or cool or exciting or a big changing event, which it doesnt have to be, but last year's ski retreat just seemed better. It was still awesome to hang out with the coolest people I know, and worship God, and just have a good time. I did change actually, it was a good chance for me to look at my life, and decide to change it (change starting tomorrow, lol).
Here are some of the things I decided:
- I need to spend less time doing unimportant things (internet, TV, etc.)
- And spend more time doing more important things ( Reading my bible, devos, exercising)
- I need to seperate myself from negative things (gossip, arguments, over all negative people)
- I need to focus on myself first ( No I'm not a brat, I have just put myself aside for a while)
Well that's all for now, but I'm sure there will be more! Let's just say I'm ready for a change. WAAHOO!!
Here are some of the things I decided:
- I need to spend less time doing unimportant things (internet, TV, etc.)
- And spend more time doing more important things ( Reading my bible, devos, exercising)
- I need to seperate myself from negative things (gossip, arguments, over all negative people)
- I need to focus on myself first ( No I'm not a brat, I have just put myself aside for a while)
Well that's all for now, but I'm sure there will be more! Let's just say I'm ready for a change. WAAHOO!!