No Snow...
Friday, January 13, 2006 12:13 PM
This week has been so strange. It started off really good. Why? Because Im so shallow, and I have new clothes, lol. Yah, this week started off good, because I got new clothes. What the heck Sara. lol. Anyways, then the week took an awful turn, something I dont really care to share online. Its super gross and embarassing. Lets just say it involved the most pain I've ever been in in my life, but a gross, long, embarassing trip the Urgent Care unit at St. Peters. So I have been home from school for two days. I wasnt able to go get my dad from Yakima so that upset me a lot. I really wanted to seem him walk out of that place. But oh well, he's home now, so that's what really matters. And on top of that, I have been getting incurable migraines for the past couple days. I have taken 2 Vikadin, that didnt help at all, so I took 3 more Ibproufen (my mom said if I died I probably wouldnt mind right then, she was right). So that was last night. This morning the migraine was still there, so I took 2 extra strength excedrin migraine, that didnt help, so I took..oh yah, and Advil sinus, and finally I can walk around without wanting to kill myself. lol. So Im pretty much not going to be able to go to SNOW. Its hard, im so bummed, but im ok with it. If I dwell and pout that will just make me more miserable, So im just trying to accept it.
I kind of think that these migraines are from being so stressed out because I just realized I am SUCH a control freak. gahh. Talitha and Levi are driving me INSANE, along with Lauren and Sam, well not really Lauren, just Sam. But Lauren putting up with Sam makes me so frustrated. I just wish I could have time with my brother, alone, without Talitha calling every two minutes, without him being upset because Talitha is being dramatic about him seeing a girl on TV. OH MY GOSH IT DRIVES ME SO CRAZY. She is so selfish, it drives me nuts. I dont even get to talk to Levi anymore, he is ALWAYS with her. And she still complains when he hangs out with his friends, or they arent together WHICH NEVER HAPPENS. But for some reason she still complains. She so freakin selfish Im going crazy. See, and this is why I have migraines, I think.
Ok im going to go now because I have to stop thinking about this.
I kind of think that these migraines are from being so stressed out because I just realized I am SUCH a control freak. gahh. Talitha and Levi are driving me INSANE, along with Lauren and Sam, well not really Lauren, just Sam. But Lauren putting up with Sam makes me so frustrated. I just wish I could have time with my brother, alone, without Talitha calling every two minutes, without him being upset because Talitha is being dramatic about him seeing a girl on TV. OH MY GOSH IT DRIVES ME SO CRAZY. She is so selfish, it drives me nuts. I dont even get to talk to Levi anymore, he is ALWAYS with her. And she still complains when he hangs out with his friends, or they arent together WHICH NEVER HAPPENS. But for some reason she still complains. She so freakin selfish Im going crazy. See, and this is why I have migraines, I think.
Ok im going to go now because I have to stop thinking about this.