January 9, 2005
Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:43 PM
So yesterday I said I wanted to accomplish something more in my day. And today...I DID!! lol.
But it was sort of on accident...
At YOUth Church, Brad gave us notes so we could write down what our top 7 priorities are, and what we wish they were. Mine went like this:
2. Makenna
3. School
4. Friends
5. God
6. Helping (like around the house, etc.)
7. ASB
WiSH
1. God
2. Me
3. My family
4. School
5. Helping
6. Friends
7. ASB
So what did I accomplish today? I realized my priorities were NOT right. I want to change my REALiTY priorities into my WiSH priorities. And it WILL happen, lol. How do I do that? Constantly thinking about it, constantly thinking about it. Yahh...
Well have a wonderful, glorious, fantastic week!!
-->>Sara
But it was sort of on accident...
At YOUth Church, Brad gave us notes so we could write down what our top 7 priorities are, and what we wish they were. Mine went like this:
REALiTY
1. Me2. Makenna
3. School
4. Friends
5. God
6. Helping (like around the house, etc.)
7. ASB
WiSH
1. God
2. Me
3. My family
4. School
5. Helping
6. Friends
7. ASB
So what did I accomplish today? I realized my priorities were NOT right. I want to change my REALiTY priorities into my WiSH priorities. And it WILL happen, lol. How do I do that? Constantly thinking about it, constantly thinking about it. Yahh...
Well have a wonderful, glorious, fantastic week!!
-->>Sara