January 8, 2006
Saturday, January 07, 2006 11:50 PM
Well another day has ended, it's coming to a close. I ask myself, what did I acomplish today? Umm...nothing too spectacular. I cleaned my room, took care of Makenna most of the day, stretched. I wish that I would realize that I am just wasting so many days. Im not like, mad at myself or anything. I just wish I would think about it. I set all these New Years resolutions, but am I spending my free time to try to acheive them? Practice them? Nope. I should start though. I really need to buy new strings for my guitar, so maybe I can actually learn something on it. I need to get my drum set set back up, and then find someone to give me lessons. I need to take more time for myself, working out, and eating better. Dont want to become a fatty, lol.
Well I guess today was a good day, "relaxing" lol. I appreciate my mom so much, she is such a super hero I swear. My whole family would be so lost without her. I just wish she would realize that more often. I wish I had more time with my brother. It sort of makes me angry how sometimes Talitha gets mad at him, because he spends some time with his friends, and not "enough" with her. But, we dont get to see him at all, because he's with her. So honestly I dont think she realizes how selfish she is about their time, how much she took him away from us.
Im so glad my dad is coming home this week! It seems like yesterday when me and my mom dropped him off. And I was thinking to myself, "I am going to miss him so much, it's going to feel like forever." But honestly, it doesnt seem like that long. I mean of course I miss him! But it wasnt as long as I thought it would be, probably because I spent 3 days with him last weekend.
And I am so excited for the ski retreat! I heard there's only like..18 people going though, that would be soo lame! I hope it will be cool. Even if there's not it will be cool, Im sure we will all get...closer. lol.
Well goodnight,
Sara
Well I guess today was a good day, "relaxing" lol. I appreciate my mom so much, she is such a super hero I swear. My whole family would be so lost without her. I just wish she would realize that more often. I wish I had more time with my brother. It sort of makes me angry how sometimes Talitha gets mad at him, because he spends some time with his friends, and not "enough" with her. But, we dont get to see him at all, because he's with her. So honestly I dont think she realizes how selfish she is about their time, how much she took him away from us.
Im so glad my dad is coming home this week! It seems like yesterday when me and my mom dropped him off. And I was thinking to myself, "I am going to miss him so much, it's going to feel like forever." But honestly, it doesnt seem like that long. I mean of course I miss him! But it wasnt as long as I thought it would be, probably because I spent 3 days with him last weekend.
And I am so excited for the ski retreat! I heard there's only like..18 people going though, that would be soo lame! I hope it will be cool. Even if there's not it will be cool, Im sure we will all get...closer. lol.
Well goodnight,
Sara