January 19, 2006
Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:38 PM
This week has been really good. Ever since I got back from Ski Retreat, and applied those things (that I told you before) to my life, I have been in such a better mood, I've had more energy, and am just having better days! It rocks. Well except for today...lol. I got up, and my stomach felt really weird. I thought if I ate something it would help, it didnt. So I tried drinking some water, I think all that just made it worse. So I'm on my way to school, and I just feel SO nausues. (spelling). And so I had Levi turn around and take me home. So then I realized I was super tired, but it was getting light outside so it was hard to sleep. So I moved my feather mattress and bedding in the bathroom, because it was dark, lol. I dont know why my stomach was being all weird, I feel better now, but still a little nausues.
Danget! I hate it when I miss school! grr..
Well Levi and Talitha broke up (yesss!) And I hope it stays that way. She writes him messages on myspace and stuff. And for some reason she just CANT find anyone else to give her a ride to work so he does. But I dont think he's stupid, I dont know why either of them would want to get back into that relationship.
Oh yah and another really good thing. Sam got into outpatient treatment, 3 days a week. I'm really happy for him.
Well that's all for now, pray for me to feel better! =]
Sara
Danget! I hate it when I miss school! grr..
Well Levi and Talitha broke up (yesss!) And I hope it stays that way. She writes him messages on myspace and stuff. And for some reason she just CANT find anyone else to give her a ride to work so he does. But I dont think he's stupid, I dont know why either of them would want to get back into that relationship.
Oh yah and another really good thing. Sam got into outpatient treatment, 3 days a week. I'm really happy for him.
Well that's all for now, pray for me to feel better! =]
Sara