I love working out!
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:51 PM
So if you can't tell by my title, my new "hobby" is working out. I love it! I decided I will work out Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (why I'm telling you this I have NO idea, lol). I'm really feeling better! So these past couple days have been really good... I dont exactly know why, I guess since nothing bad has happened =) Levi and Talitha are officially over. HALLELUJA! I'm not even gonna go into details about it because I just want to move on from that migraine! lol.
Everything has been really awesome ever since my dad has been home. It's amazing seeing him how happy it is when he's with Makenna. He comes home, picks her up, laughs with her, smiles, talks with her. (If you know my dad, I'm sure you know he's not really a "laughing" kind of guy, well at least he didnt use to be) So it's awesome seeing this change in him, it makes me happy.
Ok so also there's this guy.. danget! I know, I dont date. But Taylor Case. Hmm what to say about this... Well I pretty much like him, and he pretty much likes me too. We talked about stuff. I explained to him that I dont want to date, but that I did like him, he totally agreed with me, and thought that going out would ruin our friendship in the end. And we both love spending time with each other and hanging out together. Today we walked to Taco Bell, everyone teased me about it being a date, lol. It wasnt, it did feel kind of awkward though. But come on, Its Taco Bell!! lol.
Well that's about all the new stuff going on in my life. There are a couple "uh-oh" grades for this semester, but my mom told me not to stress about it, so that made me feel a lot better. =)
Well that's all for today, God bless!
Sara
Everything has been really awesome ever since my dad has been home. It's amazing seeing him how happy it is when he's with Makenna. He comes home, picks her up, laughs with her, smiles, talks with her. (If you know my dad, I'm sure you know he's not really a "laughing" kind of guy, well at least he didnt use to be) So it's awesome seeing this change in him, it makes me happy.
Ok so also there's this guy.. danget! I know, I dont date. But Taylor Case. Hmm what to say about this... Well I pretty much like him, and he pretty much likes me too. We talked about stuff. I explained to him that I dont want to date, but that I did like him, he totally agreed with me, and thought that going out would ruin our friendship in the end. And we both love spending time with each other and hanging out together. Today we walked to Taco Bell, everyone teased me about it being a date, lol. It wasnt, it did feel kind of awkward though. But come on, Its Taco Bell!! lol.
Well that's about all the new stuff going on in my life. There are a couple "uh-oh" grades for this semester, but my mom told me not to stress about it, so that made me feel a lot better. =)
Well that's all for today, God bless!
Sara