skankage
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:52 PM
Taylor M.- Went to Winter Ball with him, SUPER funny, really nice and friendly, not a cocky jerk. I like spending time with Taylor, however, not a Christian. BIG X through that one.
Sam- Like spending time with him, and talking with him a lot, he understands my sense of humor. I can be myself around him, and things arent awkward. My type. Mormon. BIGGER X through that one, suckage.
Taylor L.- Really funny, and nice, and very fun to be around. Confuses me sometimes with the flirting, seems interested. CHRISTIAN, woo hoo! But then again that means I cannot cross him out, nor want to...grrreat...
Sam- Like spending time with him, and talking with him a lot, he understands my sense of humor. I can be myself around him, and things arent awkward. My type. Mormon. BIGGER X through that one, suckage.
Taylor L.- Really funny, and nice, and very fun to be around. Confuses me sometimes with the flirting, seems interested. CHRISTIAN, woo hoo! But then again that means I cannot cross him out, nor want to...grrreat...